We are working in partnership with a leading provider of sustainability, low carbon and renewable energy services within the UK. They are an international company, working for public and private sector clients across a range of programme and project consultancy services. This includes decarbonisation services, sustainability and asset management.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic Consultant who will work with their team to deliver net zero carbon advisory and wider sustainability services.
Your base will be their Nottingham office although they do have a flexible approach to working
The range of experience our client is looking for is diverse. The ideal candidate should have experience including some (not necessarily all) of the following:
· Sustainability strategies.
· Renewable feasibility studies.
· Building performance.
· Whole life carbon assessments.
· Climate adaptation / mitigation strategies.
· Experience modelling net zero carbon roadmaps.
· Measurement and Verification (design and application of M&V Plans in accordance with IPMVP or other recognised standard would be beneficial).
· Passive knowledge.
· Knowledgeable regarding UKGBC, CIBSE, LETI.
· Knowledgeable regarding funding routes, for example Salix.
· Knowledgeable on design stage, construction, and in-use stages.
· Low Carbon Energy Assessor accreditation would be beneficial.
· Generous salary relevant to experience
· 25 days holiday + buy and sell
· Flexible and hybrid working
· Employee assistance programme
· Access to specialised medical advice
· Cycle to work scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Private Medical
· A range of additional benefits