Job Role – HVAC Operations manager
Location – Nottingham (office based)
Package – Dependant on experience
ITS Engineering are currently representing a well-respected HVAC company who are looking for a HVAC Operations manager to oversee the service department. They are looking for an individual that shares the same passion, ethos, and ethics in line with the current management team. Also, to help grow the company that already has an undoubtable reputation for putting their customers first.
This is a newly created role so a new candidate would have the opportunity to bring their experience and ideas and to put their own stamp on the role.
- Lead and manage the existing team and put in place a growth strategy whilst maintaining the standard of work their customers are used too.
- Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day tasks of engineers and administrators.
- Responsible for running small projects from order to handover.
- Acting as the 1st line support for job and people related issues for their engineers and administrators.
- To include day to day support, performance management, disciplinary etc.
- Providing technical support and advice to the direct team as and when required
- Being the first point of call for technical support, technical queries, and service delivery support
- Ensuring that all PPMs are delivered within the agreed timescales and to the standard expected.
- Controlling and managing the F Gas usage.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant industry standards and specifications are carefully met Negotiate and project manage suppliers and sub-contractors
- Preparation of procurement and material schedules to meet programmes Cost reporting, profit, and loss analysis to report to the management team
- Carrying out regular health and safety audits and inspections.
- Compiling job-based RAMS as required
The ideal candidate would ideally have a good working knowledge, understanding and experience of the following:
- Building Management Systems
- Air conditioning / VRV systems
- Package HVAC systems
- Understanding of Fans, Motors, Pumps etc
Candidates background and qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within the HVAC industry
- Experience of managing a small team
- Understanding of all regulations relevant to the HVAC industry
- Previous experience of developing client relationships at a senior level would be advantageous. Strong PC literacy, with experience in extracting, collating and presenting performance data Excellent planning, organising, prioritisation, and project management skills.
- Strong results focus takes accountability for own performance and that of the team. Flexibility with travel as occasional national travel will be required.