ITS M&E are working in partnership with a very well respected mechanical and electrical contractor who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Manager in their Bristol team, running the M&E installations on the refurbishment of facilities for engineering firm in North Bristol.
As a key member of the project management team, you will manage projects and programmes to deliver a high-quality service to their customers. As a project manager you will positively engage with clients, developing, growing, and maintaining relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques.
- HNC/HND/Degree Level qualification/Time-served
- Ability to administer construction contracts.
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- First Aid