We are working in partnership with a highly respected multidisciplinary design consultancy who are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their building services team in Exeter.
The role will involve supporting and delivering engineering solutions for the delivery of a wide-range of technical design packages.
Our client provides multidisciplinary engineering services and integrated solutions across a range of projects relating to buildings and infrastructure. Drawing upon a diverse skill set and a proven track record of delivery they are playing a leading role in some of the world’s most challenging and exciting engineering projects across sectors including Aviation, Defence, Energy, Cities and Development, Education, Rail and Water.
- Support engineering resource in the delivery of one or more technical design packages.
- Delivery of engineering solutions of one of more technical design packages.
- Undertake Design following relevant design standards and codes, and to high-quality levels.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Production of technical deliverables including, specifications, reports, schedules, calculations schematics and drawings.
- Using Trimble ProDesign, Dialux, Relux, and Revit.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into fee/bid proposals.
- Successfully manage own time, to defined costs and programme.
- Review and verification of design practices and technical solutions as part of a wider team.
- Attendance at internal and external co-ordination, progress, and design review meetings.
- Appropriate qualification in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to work within a team, as an effective and reliable team member.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible attitude and enthusiastic approach to work and level of responsibility given.
- Be self-motivated to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Working towards becoming Professionally Qualified (IEng/CEng, MIET, or equivalent qualification).
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 25-days leave each year plus bank holidays with options to buy some or sell
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A range of other core and flexible benefits