Customer Care Manager: Gloucester
Are you a Customer Care Manager looking for a pivotal role in developing some of our new and exciting projects? A fantastic opportunity for a talented Customer Manager has arisen. We have a vast pipeline of works and are offering permanent, stable opportunities with great support and development prospects.
As a Customer Care Manager you will be complying with responsibilities as defined in the Group’s HS&E Policy and ensure compliance throughout the team. Working in conjunction with NHBC to ensure health and safety standards are upheld. Have strong influence over the delivery of the project and implementing all areas of quality are closely followed. We are looking for a proactive, assertive and confident individual who’s flexible and able to take ownership for their work, combined with the ability to develop strong management and communication skills.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Customer Care
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Able to enforce H&S standards
- Desire to surpass KPI’s
- Ensure quality assurance
- Providing customer protection for buyers
- Manage the successful implementation of the build programme
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Lease with NHBC and other Governing bodies
- Optimise the use of site safety schemes
- Knowledge of building and construction as well as Health and Safety