- Candidate required: Contracts Manager – Civil Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Southampton
- Salary & package dependant on experience: up to £70,000 + Package
ITS Construction Professionals South are searching for an experienced Civil Engineering/Groundworks Contracts Manager to join one of the region’s leading Civils contractors.
The company is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for a Civil Engineering professional who can deliver up to 6 projects simultaneously, taking responsibility for production, quality and ensuring works are being carried out safely.
The Role of Civil Engineering Contracts Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple residential groundwork’s projects and will ensure that projects are delivered to programme and budget.
Duties of the Civil Engineering Contracts Manager
- Undertaking regular formal inspections of sites.
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of project works.
- Programming and allocation personnel.
- Ensuring client satisfaction during projects and at handover.
- Ensuring Health and Safety processes and procedures are adhered to on site.
- Supporting and motivating site teams.
- Ongoing training and development of team members.
- Implementing project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards.
- Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering
- Previous track record as a Contracts Manager on residential projects running Civils Engineering packages.
- First Aid
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Experience working for a Civil Engineering/Groundworks company as a Contracts Manager on residential projects.
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply: Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.