- Candidate required: Architectural Technician – Residential Developer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Ringwood
- Salary & package dependant on experience:£DOE + Package
On behalf of our client, ITS Construction Professionals South are searching for an experienced Architectural Technician for an award winning high-end developer based in Ringwood who deliver schemes ranging from 8 -75 Units including houses and apartments. You’ll be required to assist with a number of projects at any one time under the direction of the Head of Technical.
- Producing working drawings for technically challenging residential projects.
- Checking and approving supplier’s information.
- Liaising with relevant bodies to ensure compliance with current building regulations.
- Producing site specific technical details.
- Attending monthly site meetings.
- Liaising with external consultants and statutory bodies to ensure the provision of high-quality drawings.
The ideal Candidate/Essential Qualifications/Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have a technical or architectural background preferably with a degree or HNC (or equivalent) in a relevant building related subject, with sound knowledge of building regulation and drawing packages for residential developments. You will have 3-5 years residential development experience with an Architectural Practice, Housebuilder or Contractor. You’ll be skilled at operating AutoCAD to a high degree of proficiency.
- Extensive opportunities for career development, training and progression within the Technical team.
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 02380 2380600/07425 303714
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.