£15000 - £18000 per annum + commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Trades and Labour)
Salary and Package:
£15,000 – £20,000 + Uncapped Commission + Monthly bonuses/salary enhancements + regular team building exercise (including trips abroad).
About the company:
With over 40 years’ experience within the construction industry and now 20 offices in major cities across the UK our client is a well-established and success recruitment agency.
Each office prides themselves with their local knowledge of both candidates and clients and bespoke tailored service. With director’s present in each office they are all independently run with hands on management training and all uphold a reputable group ethos.
Due to growth in they are in the process of establishing their new Bournemouth office and are now looking for a trainee consultant to join and become an integral member of their expanding trades and labour team in this area.
The job role and the desk:
The role will be being part of a busy, fast paced sales team establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with a mix of blue chip and SME clients and focusing on the Sussex area. The role is to attract business from construction clients source candidates and build a successful weekly plan of temporary trades and labour staff.
- Learn and develop a good understanding of clients and how the construction industry works.
- Learn and developing a good understanding of candidates, their roles and responsibilities and expectations of new roles
- Fully register candidates checking references, checking qualifications and adhering to compliance.
- Use a number of various techniques to attract business from construction companies including site visits, marketing, business development and outbound sales.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and clients.
Essential Qualifications/Experience required:
The position is suited to someone motivated, hardworking and confident who looking to start a lucrative career. Previous sales experience or construction experience is desirable and a full driving licence is essential. However, a candidate with the right aptitude and attitude regardless of experience would be considered and full training would be provided.
Training is always offered from one-off specific courses to ongoing distant learning and the chance to gain recruitment qualifications with the REC. Progression is a strong focus of the group and there are many success stories including the current Managing Director of our Sussex office who started his career as a trainee in the business only 4 years ago.
How to apply:
Please send an updated CV and covering letter or call 02380238600.
*Whilst every effort is made we may not reply to every response we may not always get the opportunity due to volume of applications.
You must sign in to apply for this position.